Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Blessed Christmas: Celebration of joy and happiness


Firstly, thanks Wanjie for the invite to his house Christmas Party!
I did really enjoy myself with your relatives and friends.

It was a themed Christmas Party which men have to dress like PSY,
and ladies have to dress up like a princess.
It was really a release after few weeks of hectic life for exams and assignments.
His relatives were really sporting which most of them dress up as mentioned.
and one of his uncle was dressed up as Santa Claus.
I could feel the strong Christmas atmosphere! 

Foods of the day were Steamboat, Bihun, Satay, Fries and Jelly.
It was simple and nice. I wished to eat more but i couldn't afford to become any fatter.
Siowkuan stopped me from eating eventually. LOL.
Then we had gift exchange session, and i got another soft bear.
Drink some strong wine and play cards.
Yes, it was an enjoyable Christmas Party!

Looking at this photo, 
I felt Blessed! They are part of my soul!
No matter up or down, good or bad, happy or sad, they are always by my side.
made me laugh like no others.
Aww. I couldn't describe how much i appreciate them.
Although sometimes i might have some bad habits or negative attitude (if have)
please don't dumb me alone. :)

The Trio Gang, will always be alive.

Thanks for everything.



Well, i am going to Singapore tomorrow! after 8 years. 
Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment