Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year . New hope 2013


Time flies,
i am stepping into 21st this year.
Too many thoughts in my mind, just let it be in my mind. :)

There is one main thing i would like to achieve this year.
" Appreciate More, Less Complains "
Everything can be wonderful, it depends on how you think.

Maybe a short summary of me in some aspects?
Family, i have learnt to appreciate them. Talk to them, accompany them.
However, it is yet not enough, i will accompany them whenever i can.

Relationship, i am blessed to have him with me through everything.
I will control my anger, be more understanding in securing our relation.

Health, health problem seems to attack me starting in 2012.
My stomach was not so well since them, unlimited supply of stomach wind appeared.
20 years, i had never go for body checkup. will do it soon, hopefully.

Studies, I had been hang in the same level since i started my degree.
Everything seems not improving while looking at my classmates creative brain.
I am gonna work hard on this. 

Friends, people come, people go :)
appreciate what i should appreciate. short and simple. ^,^

Happy New Year, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment