Monday, November 3, 2014

03112014

People around me, come and go.
The short 3 months time in this company, 2 has left.
Luckily new colleague is here on time, and i wouldn't be alone.

My new colleague, a boy, Chinese banana.
When i thought he can only speak English, he spoke to me in Mandarin.
and I asked him, you speak Mandarin, he said Yes and even Cantonese.
So my mind set changed, he is not a banana.
He keep speaking to me in Mandarin as if my English is like so bad? :p

Until I spoke some words that he don't understand,
few questions marks on my mind, did he study Mandarin?
And finally i found out he is a banana.

Well, first day of his, OT till 9pm.
I am so sorry that he had to wait me to finish up my event program,
and listen to my brief and program flow.

My first baby event is happening on this Friday.
I am nervous yet excited!
I really hope it goes smooth and well.

I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment