Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Me and Myself in France


Some quotes i remember, it says
"You will realize how beautiful one place is,
when you come home and rest your head on a familiar pillow."
which i think is kinda meaningful. 

I was missing home one week ago, 
and now I am missing the place that i have mingled for 10 days.

Forget about the pickpockets, forget about the rude and dirty,
I would use Stress-free to describe my life in France.
The life you can totally blank your mind out, just be a blind follower ;)
not to mention about some minor unhappy things,
I do enjoy shopping, food hunting, taking photographs and of course their amazing architectures!
I love this place, love the friendly locals, and love their language as well.
I like it when i try to ask questions in french, and i understand their replies.
But too much of walking was a little torture. I love to explore, but dislike the pain.

I love to explore blindly, without knowing where am I, as long as i know where i stay.
I love to view on everything and anything, especially something unique.
I love to take my own sweet time, without people rushing me.
I love to spend money depending on mood. Right mood, buy without much concern.
I love to smile to stranger who smile at me, like we met before.
Lastly, i believe in fate. Everything happen for a reason, for my good.
Do not regret on what you've done or what you've not done.
Just let it be.

This is how my travel behavior.
I am who I am <3





No comments:

Post a Comment