Wednesday, November 20, 2013

First Step on Europe


Europe seems like a very dream and elegant destination for some of the people.
It applies to me few years ago, i tend to admire people who travel or study in Europe.

I can't deny that i am such a lucky girl who have an opportunity to step of Europe land.
Even my family members have not visited over. 
Probably not because of financial constraint, but more to time constraint. 
Hopefully they will be there one day, such a beautiful land.
Oh forgot to mention, i was there for 10 days Educational Trip. Paris - Toulouse.
Sincerely thanks to my parents and boyfie who sponsored me. Feeling loved.

More than 24 hours in airport and plane includes transiting in Dubai.
I was kinda amazed by Time difference. Such a strange thing.
I have spent 30 hours of Halloween in Malaysia, Dubai as well as France.
I have confused how many meals have i taken. Felt like a boss in the plane. 
Movie, Eat and Sleep and it repeats.

Reaching at Paris about 8pm local time. 
Due to jet lagged and tiredness, what appeared in my mind was "Just another place"
Checked in at HotelF1 Paris Porte de Chatillon and settled down. 
As we have 266 students flood into this hotel at once, the wifi is hardly connected. :(

The weather was cooling and windy. I admit that i have underestimate the weather.
Walk along the street at that night, get some groceries at a shop that still operating.
Take a deep breath of air in France.
And the song "Sound of Silence" appeared in my mind and accompany until i fell asleep.


[Sound of Silence]
Hello darkness, my old friend 
I've come to talk with you again 
Because a vision softly creeping 
Left its seeds while I was sleeping 
And the vision that was planted in my brain 
Still remains 
Within the sound of silence 

In restless dreams I walked alone 
Narrow streets of cobblestone 
'Neath the halo of a street lamp 
I turned my collar to the cold and damp 
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light 
That split the night 
And touched the sound of silence 




No comments:

Post a Comment