Tuesday, January 6, 2015

06012015

Depress. Demotivated
Meeting up a client today and present the proposal,
sadly i did not prepare well.
I don't like who I am now, no motivation at all.

The pain when you squeezed all your brain juice yet you don't find the like on your own proposal.
The lost when you do not know what are you doing, "I am not suppose to be like this!" is what you keep telling yourself.
I am stepping into the real working life and no more interns.
No matter how hard is it, no matter how dislike you are,
you have to work it out!

*Vomit*

I heard another story about myself being criticize by ex-colleague.
I wonder what he told to the part timer even on the 5th day of his work previously.
Aha. Atleast he had resigned, and yeah i need not to talk about him anymore.
Seriously i didn't meet such bad attitude person before.
Ok stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment