Tuesday, December 10, 2013

法語與西班牙語 French & Spanish


Thanks to my course, my university, provide me such a precious opportunity in learning language.
I have learnt French for about 3 years on and off since diploma.
and in this last semester of bachelor, i have to choose an elective between Spanish and Digital Media,
such a follower like me has chosen Spanish as my gang choose so. :p

However, i am really proud of myself for learning both of it although I am only in Level 1.
Sometimes i was thinking, i can speak French better than Hokkien. *embarrassing*

I have learnt french for 3 years, and i need to absorb Spanish for this semester.
At first, i did not want to put effort on it as it is too much for me.
I tend to confuse French Spanish French Spanish and it becoming Frenish.
The feeling of Urghh!! because both of it have lots of similarity. 
feeling wasted to my French if I've forgot about them like that. :/
They are so many vocabulary from Stationary, Things in the house, Time, Description and blahhh!

People used to said, relationship always built only when you are leaving.
Totally agree with it! At last during final exam, i have put so much effort on Spanish.
I try to stuck as much as vocab in my brain and feeling unbelievable. 
In final, i answer with full confident. I start to miss this subject. 
I always believe extra language is easier to score, because we are learning what a kid learn.

Everything has come to an end.
3 more papers and I am done with Bachelor.
I told myself, I need to go for language course, either Spanish and French.
I do not want it to be wasted. However, I was thinking, what can i do with it?
Feeling confused.



No comments:

Post a Comment