Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bonjour! Ohaiyo! Anyeong!

Turn around, turn around, turn around.
Almost a year, i had stopped blogging.
I always wanted to have a new blog but it is always difficult to start on something.
Reason why i had stopped blogging is kinda upset. Because of the advancement of android phone, I had lost most of my blog post's photos. I synchronized it too blogspot and i deleted a folder in Gallery. :(
Lost of my life's photos, my precious moment. too sad.

Sometimes, i may think my life is too wonderful and felt wasted it i am not recording it down.
Sometimes, there are some thoughts wanted to share yet no one for me to share with.
Blog is always the right place to release thoughts and stress.
I had quite numbers of blog that had been abandoned but it full of memories since the year 2006.
In case if you're interested, you're always welcome to visit, sad case is that photos are lost. :(
1st blog : www.idealess-gurl-closed.blogspot.com
2nd blog: www.idealess-gurl.blogspot.com
Current: www.idealessgurl-reborn.blogspot.com

I used to call my self idealess since then because i always lack of ideas no matter in jokes or chat.
and yet i am now in the studies of event management which in need of CREATIVE IDEAS. Contradiction!

Just to update you something about me.
I am still on my way to graduate from degree.
Course of Bachelor in International Tourism Management (Event Management) (Hons)
and i don't know what else to talk about.
#idealess :D However, i used to have fans for my blog. Awww.
And i don't expect this anymore because facebook is too advance.

Welcome & Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment